Tuesday 14 August 2007

Jet - Are you gonna be my girl ?

We are well into cleaning over drive here - even cleaned the oven (HA). We have the place spick and span, and I even took Jeanie's advice and neatly organised the INSIDE of the bloomin' cupboards in case some sticky beak happens to take a gander inside.
The realtor suggested we put some nice mood music on for when he brings people through for open inspections - last time we went all Enya...it was that type of a house...I am not sure what we will choose this time around, this is perhaps not the sound he was anticipating, but I did drag out the old Jet to get us all into the cleaning mood - the kids went wild for it. They loved this song in particular, but rather than clean, they dragged out drums, guitars and noisy toys to pretend they were part of the band and preceeded to jump around giggling hysterically - it was a riot!

4 comments:

jeanie said...

Oh I am a great believer in loud music and housework - it also helps the little one(s) get into the groove.

Personal favourite is Alanis Morrisette, although when 'Salina helps it tends to be Abba.

Kathleen said...

I, too, love loud, fast music for housecleaning. (ABBA is great!) But for the life of me, I can't think what kind of music I'd want playing in the background while trying to sell a house????? Personally, I think I'd find it distracting if I were the buyer. And if they didn't happen to like your music choice, they could view the house negatively. I think I'd go without!

Brissiemum2 said...

Hmmmmm.....almost as good as the Finger! ;)

Brissiemum2 said...

Ohhhh....Powderfinger, that is! Lol! Thought I'd better explain in case you didn't get it!