Tuesday 10 July 2007

see ya...

I was hoping to get in a more inspiring post that this, but I was too busy yesterday, and this morning I am too bleary eyes and foggy brained to think of anything above function only level. That said, I am off to Calgary for a few days, with the kids, to visit a dear friend.

When I get back I hope to have a good read of everybody's blogs, and say "hi", I haven't had a chance to do that at all, this week.

Have a good week everyone...oh, and for those who were wondering, still no word about my friend and her well baked bubs. Thank you to all who sent well wishes to her.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Have a lovely time! Looking forward to a trip report, and news about your friend!

Scotty said...

Have a great time in Calgary - be happy and be safe.

:-)

jeanie said...

Enjoy Calgary - I have had family and friends go there in the past - generally around Stampede time...